What's In A Name?
There’s a huge buzz about the new “Wellness Advocate” term launched at Leadership. Here’s the skinny -
- Yes - the term “Independent Product Consultant” is being changed/morphed into “Wellness Advocate” or “Independent Wellness Advocate.” THEY ARE NOT SURE YET WHAT THE EXACT TERM IS GOING TO BE.
- There will be a new logo released in the next six months or so. Until then, we are STILL IPCs. All printed materials will still read IPC. Banners, business cards and such - will still read IPC. Even after the new logo is released banners and such with the old IPC logo will still be accepted for events and such.
- Please do NOT make your own Wellness Advocate logo. This is dōTERRA’s intellectual property. When they release a new logo, we will ALL use that one. Until then, please sit tight with the IPC logo.
- How do I know this? I have a great relationship with the dōTERRA Compliance Department, and this comes straight from them.
- www.doterratools.com has a plethora of logos, PowerPoint presentations, business forms and such - all available for download at a single click. Or double click, depending on your system.
- Logos can be found directly here: http://www.doterratools.com/logo-tools/